The purpose of the
Association for the Improvement of Minorities is to educate
and develop our members to their fullest career and personal
potential, and instill in them the highest degree of
confidence in their abilities; in a manner that is free from
negative influence and discriminatory policies and
practices. To achieve that purpose, we will:
a. Educate and Counsel our members as to opportunities for career and personal advancement;
b. Foster Equal Employment Opportunity;
c. Provide a Self-Help Network to further the general welfare of our members;
d. Promote local and community wide services that assist individuals seeking career and educational support;
e. Cooperate with all government agencies and other organizations in taking lawful actions to ensure the removal of discriminatory policies and practices.
What We Know Now
- Hosted by North Atlantic Region
- Places in consideration...
1. Crown Plaza - Syracuse, NY
2. Marriot Downtown - New York, NY
3. Adams Mark - Buffalo, NY
4. Boston Doubletree - Danvers, MA
5. Boston Park Plaza - Boston, MA
- Dates will be determined based on location.